The fees of dentists can be classified into three categories:
AGREED ACTIVITIES WITHOUT EXCEEDING FEES
These acts are listed in the Social Security nomenclature. These are the usual dental treatments (caries, scaling, extractions, x-rays, etc.). The fees are determined by Social Security and are the same for all licensed dentists. If you benefit from the general social security system, you will be reimbursed 70% of the amount of this treatment. The remaining 30% will be refunded by your health mutual.
DEEDS AGREED UPON WITH EXCEEDANCE
Certain acts (removable or fixed prostheses) may be subject to an overrun of fees. The fees are then determined by your dentist.
For all these procedures, we will always give you a quotation before starting the treatment.
Social Security reimburses these acts in excess of a fixed fee. The excess can be taken care of by your mutual insurance company. To find out the amount, simply send our estimate to your mutual insurance company.
ACTS PERFORMED OUTSIDE THE NOMENCLATURE
These acts are not covered by Social Security.
This includes, for example, the placement of dental implants, bleaching or certain gum treatments such as surface finishing or gum grafts. We will also give you an estimate before we start the treatment.
These acts can be reimbursed by some mutual insurance companies: do not hesitate to send our estimate to your mutual insurance company for more information.